Please read the terms and conditions stated below.
To complete Registration please fill out the form completely. Once the form has been submitted and verified you will receive an email with a payment link. Registration is first-come, first-served and is not complete until payment has been made.
Price per person is $250. Campers are expected to bring their own lunch.
Camps are recommended for ages 9-13.
If you have any questions please contact us before registering.
Code of Conduct
Children who attend camp are expected to follow the Code of Conduct below and to interact appropriately in a group setting.
• No use of profanity, offensive language or name-calling will be tolerated.
• No physical aggression, e.g. hitting, kicking, pulling, fighting, spitting, etc.
• Be enthusiastic, thoughtful, open-minded, and involved.
• Treat others as you would like to be treated.
• Listening & paying attention are mandatory for a safe and fun camp.
• Complete respect for all equipment and facilities is expected.
When a camp participant does not follow the Code of Conduct, we may take the following steps:
1. Staff will redirect the child to more appropriate behavior.
2. The child will be reminded of the behavior guidelines and camp rules, and a discussion will take place.
3. The Camp Director will be notified of the problem and will meet with the child.
4. If the behavior persists, a parent will be notified of the problem.
5. If a problem persists and a child continues to disrupt the Camp program, Pixel Planet Arcade reserves the right to suspend or remove the child from camp. If this were to happen, Pixel Planet Arcade will not grant a credit or refund for any camp payments.
The following behaviors are not acceptable and may result in the immediate and indefinite suspension of a camp participant:
• Behaviors that endanger the health and safety of children and/or staff, volunteers and members.
• Stealing or damaging Pixel Planet Arcade property.
• Leaving the camp program without permission.
• Continuous disruption of the program with consistent disrespect.
• Refusing to follow the behavior guidelines and/or camp rules.
• Acting in a lewd manner.
No Refunds will be issued for campers who are suspended or expelled. Children who are suspended, expelled, or whose illness prohibits participation must be picked up from camp within 60 minutes of notification. Pixel Planet Arcade reserves the right to modify, repeat, accelerate steps or not use the outlined processes as the situation demands.
Pixel Planet Arcade is not responsible for loss or theft of personal property.
If your child becomes ill or has a fever they should not be brought to camp that day. In the event of extended illness refunds may be given on a case by case basis.
Pixel Planet Arcade reserves the right to cancel a scheduled camp if we do not reach the minimum number of signups needed or for any other unforeseen circumstances. In the event the camp is cancelled a full refund will be issued.